For Sale: Lofts at Mills Mill Condo--Sold
Located in the City Limits of Greenville SC--SOLD
We have just listed another really unique corner unit at the Lofts at Mills Mill. The Lofts at Mills Mill, a unique part of Greenville's textile past and built in the late 1800's, sits just outside Greenville City Limits. For another location perspective, you are literally only a few minutes driving or cycling distance from downtown Greenville (see google map at the very bottom).
The Lofts at Mills Mill is one of our favorite condo developments because of its uniqueness and the overall value buyers get here. Compare price per square foot at the Lofts at Mills Mill to many of the other downtown Greenville developments; then compare the amenities that the Lofts offers including pool, fitness room, recreation hall, full community kitchen, gas grills, and a community garden. Also compare taxes and HOA fees.
- Location: 400 Mills Avenue Unit 401 Greenville SC 29605
- Condo Virtual Tour is here
- Condo Unit 401's Price: $359,500
- Suare Footage Range: 1470-1600
- Unique Features of this condo: Unit 401 is a true corner unit with both the Master bedroom and guest bedroom on the main level. One really special fuature of this unit is the master bedroom, guest bedroom, kitchen, foyer, and great room all offer at least one wall of exposed 1890's era brick. Additionally, this unit has been upgraded with an extensive trim package, a custom fireplace and mantle, wrought iron gated entry, and a fully upgraded kitchen with island. The kitchen offers granite counters, metal backsplash, and LED undercounter lighting. Also, the unit comes with 1 basement storage unit, a definite valuable perk. *Chandeliers and hallway shelving to not convey with the condo sale.
- For Showings Please Call Jonathan at 864-525-0736 or your real estate agent or broker. Thank You! Carolina Realty Associates.
View Larger Map