Downtown Greenville SC Home for Sale--SOLD!
North Main Real Estate Greenville SC--SOLD!
We have just listed an amazing downtown Greenville Home for sale in the Historic North Main Community. This beautiful and charming home sits right on East Earl Street, one of the most desired streets in the North Main area of Downtown Greenville SC. From Earle Street, you can walk to downtown Greenville or simply hop on one of the trolley's into downtown Greenville. The Trolleys are operated by the Greenville Drive and pickup on Earle Street.
What is special and unique about downtown Greenville SC? Downtown Greenville offers an abundance of nice restaurants, cafes, shops, diners, theatres, the Peace Center, Bilo Center, walking trails, and some extraordinary parks (Falls Park and Cleveland Park).
Now, let's talk about this charming old home that has been remodeled and updated! Here is what makes this home unique and attractive. 205 E Earle Street offers an updated kitchen, a cozy warming room, a mud room or small sun room, formal dining room, a great room with gas logs, a downstairs bedroom with a full bathroom, and an office. Upstairs the are 3 more full bedrooms with two full baths. The home showcases most of the original hardwood floors and some of what is thought to be the original tile in the two of the bathrooms, and a gorgeous claw foot tub in the downstairs full bath.
Outside, 205 E. Earle Street offers a large deck, a patio, and an outdoor fireplace--perfect for relaxing and entertaining. Additional perks: The rear yard is fenced--perfect for dogs and there is a one car detached garage (somewhat unique for the historic areas) with a little storage or work space. Here are the home's details:
- 205 E. Earle Street Greenville SC Virtual Tour
- Asking Price: $459,000
- 205 E. Earle Street's Square Footage: Approximately 2400-2600 square feet.
- Multiple Listing Number for this North Main Home for Sale:1245423.
- Bedroom and Bath configuration: 205 E. Earle offers one full bedroom downstairs with a full bath. There is an office downstairs that could be converted to a 5 th bedroom. Upstairs, there are 3 more bedrooms and two full baths.
- Directions to this lovely North Main Home for Sale: I-385 into downtown Greenville, make a left on North Main Street, follow North Main Street to E. Earle Street and make a right, home will be on the left.
- Showing Information for 205 E. Earle Street: Contact your buyer's agent or the listing agents: Jonathan 864-335-8936 or Shom: 864-275-7153.