Under Contract in 52 days, Quickly Closed!! River Walk Simpsonville SC Real Estate Listing--
We just listed a wonderful, bright, and charming home in River Walk in Simpsonville SC. What makes this home so special? Well, this amazing home welcomes you with large, well lit rooms, and an inviting and yet highly functional floor plan that is great for living and entertaining. Additionally, the home has nearly a fully finished basement offering a huge den or recreation room, two additional bedrooms, and plenty of storage. On the main floor you have the Master bedroom, 2 additional bedrooms, a Great Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, and a beautiful Warming Room. So the bedroom count is 5 full bedrooms or 4 Bedrooms and a charming office. Finally, in the rear of the home you have both a large deck (on the main level) and a huge covered patio (on the ground level).
What makes River Walk such a coveted neighborhood in Simpsonville SC? Well to start, River Walk has great location and provides easy access to all the shopping on Woodruff Road, easy access to I385 and I85, and easy access to Downtown Greenville SC (River Walk is aboutt 20-25 minutes from downtown Greenville SC). Additionally, River Walk offers great schools and some wonderful community amenities incuding: club house, large pool, tennis courts, playground, and a walking trail that follows a tranquil stream that passes through the neighborhood.
Here are all the details on this lovely home:
- Price: The sellers are asking a very competitive and reasonable $399,900.
- Square Footage: This home boasts over 4200 square feet. What a buy for River Walk!
- Slideshow Virtual Tour: Click here for 325 Parkside Drive Simpsonville SC.
- The HD Video Virtual Tour is here:
- Special Features: A nearly full finished basement, and 5 Bedrooms or 4 Bedrooms and an office.
- For visit for more River Walk homes for sale greenville sc.