Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
140 Raptor Way, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1259818
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
Come home to The Cliffs at Glassy, The Cliffs’ original gated golf and wellness community atop Glassy Mountain in Landrum, SC. The unique, magnificent mountain home has exceptional views in a one-of-a-kind setting for a one-of-a-kind home. With spectacular views from virtually every room, this home provides the spirit of organic design, spatial flow and sense of connection with the environment. The design flows from inside to outside at every opportunity via spacious windows, natural elements, such as bamboo flooring and convenient porches. Attention to detail is evident throughout the landscaping and exquisite interior appointments…all enhanced by the serene and peaceful setting. Desirable main level living for its owners, with a striking chef’s kitchen fully equipped with beautiful granite counter tops, bamboo hardwood floors, custom lighting fixtures and stainless steel appliances, a grand master suite with Japanese Ofuro soaking tub; great dining rooms that offer openness and light and a screened porch overlooking the koi ponds, water feature and vast views. Conveniently located within walking distance to the tennis courts, swimming pool, wellness center and post office, this home is unsurpassed in design and unique finishes atop a beautiful mountain community. Furnishings available with a separate bill of sale. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1259818
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads, Athletic Facilities Field, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Hot Tub, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Creek, Cul-de-Sac
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Vince Roser
- Listing Office:Cliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address140 Raptor Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Slate, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Dryer, Washer, Wine Chiller
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Slate, Bamboo
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 140 Raptor Way, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1259818)
|Price Reduced||$1,115,000||$10,000 (0.89%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,125,000||$5,000 (0.44%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,130,000||$5,000 (0.44%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,135,000||$5,000 (0.44%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,140,000||$5,000 (0.44%)|
|Show More (4)|
|Price Increased||$1,145,000||$50,000 (4.57%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,095,000||$100,000 (8.37%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,195,000||$100,000 (7.72%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,395,000)||$1,295,000||$100,000 (7.17%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2018 at 7:01am CST.