Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7992 Highway 76 West, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1267614
Home in None Laurens SC
A Cotton Plantation Home. This Home is 35 minutes from Greenville. All rooms are spacious and the home is well maintained. 3 rd floor could've a Bonus/Office . Completely updated, Great condition!!! Circa 1848, Antebellum Greek Revival Farmhouse with 72 Acres. Heart pine floors, 9 foot ceilings, 8 fireplaces w/ 5 sets of gas logs. Oak countertops, Wood shingle roof,1060 sf guest house, huge 4 car finished/heated garage with workshop. Commercial grade appliances Remain. Magnificent Foyer. Main house is 4330 sf. Acreage is mixed hardwoods with abundant wildlife, Deer and Turkey! May consider selling house and 4.6 acres.
- MLS® #1267614
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built1848
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Riding Area, Balcony, Porch-Front, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Underground Utilities, Fenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Wooded
- RoofWood Shingle
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing Agent:Randal Longo
- Listing Office:Isave Realty
- Address7992 Highway 76 West
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorHardwood, Pine, Other
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, 2nd Stair Case, Ceiling Fan, Gas Dryer Hookup, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Sky Lights
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Freezer
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsHardwood, Pine, Other
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Price Change History for 7992 Highway 76 West, Laurens, SC (MLS® #1267614)
|Price Increased||$997,160||$17,160 (1.75%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,100,000)||$980,000||$120,000 (10.91%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 11:01am CST.