Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Brown Deer Trail, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1314903
Home in Cliffs Valley Travelers Rest SC
Nestled in the mountains just minutes from Greenville, SC, make yourself at home in the comfort and convenience of The Cliffs Valley gated golf and wellness community. Charming arts & crafts inspired design that will captivate you the moment you step foot in this like new property. Meticulously maintained, this home is located in a private setting near the end of a cul de sac in the highly desirable Lake Ridge Crossing neighborhood of the Cliffs Valley. As you proceed through the house, you will quickly sense that the owners left no stone unturned when it came to thinking through the details. Beautiful tongue and groove hickory floors that were finished on site grace the home and are complemented by custom hickory cabinetry in the kitchen. Equipped with a Subzero refrigerator, and a stainless gas cooktop and double ovens from Kitchenaid, the kitchen provides an ideal set up for entertaining. Ample storage for cookware and food items is made available by deep kitchen drawers in addition to a separate pantry. Adding to the quality feel are solid fir doors throughout the home, a gorgeous porcelain tile floor in the kitchen, and hickory vanities in the bathrooms with granite countertops. All the interior and exterior doors and cabinetry throughout the home are accentuated by high quality Emtek hardware. Even the laundry room is finished with granite countertops and a porcelain tile floor. With 4 bedrooms and 4 ½ baths, this well thought out floor plan is well suited for either a primary residence or vacation home. The charming guest suite above the garage could also work well as a study. The oversized garage includes a mud sink and a spacious storage area. “Lightly used,” this Bergeron home built in 2005 has been occupied by the owners only around 4 months of each year. The location also makes the home convenient to all the Cliffs Valley amenities, including the clubhouse, wellness center, dog park and numerous walking trails. Don’t miss out on this opportunity! A Cliffs membership is available for purchase.
- MLS® #1314903
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Garry Patton
- Listing Office:Cliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address4 Brown Deer Trail
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorHardwood, Slate, Other, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Damper Controlled
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsHardwood, Slate, Other, Marble
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 4 Brown Deer Trail, Travelers Rest, SC (MLS® #1314903)
|Price Reduced||$679,000||$20,000 (2.86%)|
|Price Reduced||$699,000||$30,900 (4.23%)|
|Price Increased (from $729,000)||$729,900||$900 (0.12%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 7:16pm CST.