Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
503 Tall Ship Drive Unit 305, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1314982
Condo/Townhouse in Keowee Key Salem SC
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! This premium 3rd floor condo gives you a "Birds eye" view of a beautiful, scenic, quiet cove and sandy beach nestled beneath the breath-taking Blue Ridge Mountains.. It's like being front row and center at a Broadway production!!! Best of all you are within just a few short steps to the 3 mile leisure trail, enjoyed by owners of all ages, children and pets! Golf course condo living allows you to enjoy the lake without the worry of upkeep. Your leisure time at the lake it will be for total relaxation and play.....not to pull weeds and wash windows! This 3rd floor condo (with an elevator) located within Keowee Key is the pinnacle of maintenance free living! Keowee Key offers the absolute best value among guard gated golf course communities on the lake. This lovely unit has an amazing water view as well as fabulous amenities including: Golf, Tennis, 3-mile Walking/Leisure trail, Sandy Beach w/Volleyball Net, Covered Picnic Shelter w/Grill , Shuffleboard Courts, Indoor pool, New Outdoor Pool and Poolside Recreation Center for your enjoyment...all within a very short walking distance. You can also take advantage of the Newly Renovated Full Exercise Fitness Facility including Racquetball/Basketball Courts, State-of-the-art Exercise Machines, Sauna/Whirlpool and Recently Renovated Ladies and Gentlemen Locker Rooms. The Dining/Banquet Clubhouse Facility has also been remodeled and Keowee Key offers members their on private Marina for all your dining and boating needs as well. With so many luxuries, you will feel as though you're on a permanent vacation! Owner is willing to sell this gorgeous unit furnished or unfurnished with an acceptable offer. ***The exterior of all the Tall Ship buildings have been completely refurbished with new masonry stucco and windows within the past couple of years. The roof was replaced approximately 7 years ago, and the exterior railing was painted and new sails were added. These units show like new and are extremely well maintained! As far as LOCATION, you won't find a prettier lake and beach view within the entire Tall Ship Complex!! It is so peaceful and serene you will never want to leave! Call today and make this your new home away from home!
- MLS® #1314982
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Boat Ramp
- Garage CapacityNone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Deeded Boat Slip, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing Agent:Kathy Piccione
- Listing Office:Southern Realty Group
- Address503 Tall Ship Drive Unit 305
- SubdivisionKeowee Key
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
Price Change History for 503 Tall Ship Drive Unit 305, Salem, SC (MLS® #1314982)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Increased||$242,900||$28,000 (13.03%)|
|Price Reduced (from $225,000)||$214,900||$10,100 (4.49%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2018 at 4:31am CDT.