Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Sunrise Drive, Cleveland SC, 29635 MLS® #1316784
Home in Caesars Head Cleveland SC
PLEASE SEE VIRTUAL TOUR FOR WONDERFUL FEEL OF THIS MOUNTAIN HOME! Nestled in a quiet corner of the historic old Caesars Head community, this spacious, open home is the perfect mountain getaway and can accommodate a large group. Its rustic charm, extensive outdoor decking, sunroom and screened porch allow for great views as well as unbelievable 'outdoor' living in the cool summer temperatures at an elevation of over 3000 feet. With the master and master bath on the main floor arranged and the home's design in the split floor plan style, with a second bedroom and bath located on the opposite side of the home's first floor , one can opt to use only one level or have family or guests in the 2 upstairs bedrooms each with its own bath. Each bedroom is almost like a suite, being very private and nicely planned. The wood burning fireplace completes the 'mountain retreat' atmosphere of this property , and for the chef in the family, the newly remodeled gourmet kitchen is irresistible. Top of the line appliances, countertops, and as much space as the chef in the family could ever need, is waiting in this lovely home. Taking advantage of the view and natural surroundings, this home features large windows that put you in touch with nature before stepping outside. With all of its many features, this mountain hideaway is an incredible buy. Amenities include a clubhouse, pool, tennis courts and a playground all just a short walk from this property. The community is surrounded by State Park property. Wildlife is abundant and the lovely town of Brevard, NC is about 15 miles away. The special features of this home are too many to list. Make an appointment for your tour of this home and this lovely historic community on top of Caesars Head. Only 45 minutes from downtown Greenville, 50 minutes from Clemson's stadium, and less than 3 hours from Atlanta. This one is a real jewel.
- MLS® #1316784
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- Garage CapacityNone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Margaret Rollison
- Listing Office:Flagship Sc Properties, Llc
- Address9 Sunrise Drive
- SubdivisionCaesars Head
- Zip Code29635
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas
- HeatingPropane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 9 Sunrise Drive, Cleveland, SC (MLS® #1316784)
|Price Reduced||$399,900||$95,100 (19.21%)|
|Price Reduced (from $524,500)||$495,000||$29,500 (5.62%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 1:01am CDT.