Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
303 Ellsworth Drive, Seneca SC, 29672 MLS® #1317432
Home in Westwood Bay Seneca SC
Owned by one of the upstate's top Interior Decorators, touring this house is like being live on HGTV. Why build your home and go through the hassle when this one is ready and perfect. The unpretentious front elevation will fool you once entering through the front door. It's main floor is 3100 square feet with dramatic floor to ceiling windows helping bring in the views of the mountains, lake and private park-like setting. To some, 2 x 6 stud walls may not be important but being in this home you will feel the quality and strength. Not a squeak. Not a crack. The 35 ft. open living and kitchen area has hosted gatherings of more than 70 people efficiently. The granite breakfast bar and buffet counters make perfect serving areas. The elegant skip-trowel ceilings, 5" oak floors and travertine tiles are the highest of quality. The HVAC system is a "Dual Fuel" style. Below a certain temp it's heated by natural gas, above, it's an efficient electric heat pump. The main floor has two bedrooms, two full baths, office, sunroom and laundry. Other guests can stay upstairs or down. Upstairs loft makes a relaxing gathering spot between the split bedrooms that each have their own private baths. The additional walk-in attic area is 220 sq. ft. The walkout basement level has a 35' x 49' recreation area with a pool table inc., full kitchen, fitness area and a place for watching golf on TV. The back bedroom has it's own full bath and a second room can serve as a bedroom too. There is unfinished area that makes a great space to store wine, etc. and another to house a workshop or craft room. Outside, notice the large granite outcroppings and mature hardwoods. The man-made waterfall behind the house reminds how close to Lake Keowee we are and within a 1,000 feet is your own deeded boat slip.
- MLS® #1317432
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Water Access, Dock
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Mountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water View, Deeded Boat Slip
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Jim Fritzsche
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address303 Ellsworth Drive
- SubdivisionWestwood Bay
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 303 Ellsworth Drive, Seneca, SC (MLS® #1317432)
|Price Reduced (from $739,000)||$697,500||$41,500 (5.62%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2017 at 10:46pm CDT.