Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Sweetshrub Way N3, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1321010
Home in Other Sunset SC
Set in the dappled shade of mature mixed woodland on a quiet street at the Cliffs Vineyards, this exquisitely decorated home comprises five large bedrooms, five full and two half baths and spacious living areas, decking and patios with far-reaching views from its 2.96 acres. Mature landscaping surrounds the home and its gracefully sinuous interlocking circular drive and turning areas. Within, soaring ceilings and generously sized living and sleeping quarters are appointed with custom cabinetry, a plethora of marble and granite countertops, three gas-log fireplaces, sound-proofed interior walls, solid oak and engineered hickory flooring, and two laundry rooms. Tastefully decorated in restful colors, this home is worthy of the pages of a magazine. The kitchen, with its distinctive celadon-green cabinets, contrasting, oversized granite island and glass-tiled backsplash is outfitted with GE Profile and Monogram appliances, including 5-burner gas range with pop-up vent. A snacking kitchen with leathered granite countertop and second full-sized refrigerator lie at the foot of oak stairs to the lower level, as does the wine cellar. The IPE deck, with its outdoor fireplace and ample space for both sitting and dining, runs the entire length of the home, affording maximum enjoyment of the tree-framed mountain view and four-season climate. There are two laundry rooms, Jeld-Wen windows and doors, blinds in all windows, surround sound in main living areas and deck, and a new epoxy floor in the two-car garage.
- MLS® #1321010
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Private Roads
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener
- ExteriorStone, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Mountain View, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Justin Winter
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address108 Sweetshrub Way N3
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryHolly Springs
Price Change History for 108 Sweetshrub Way N3, Sunset, SC (MLS® #1321010)
|Price Reduced (from $599,000)||$569,000||$30,000 (5.01%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 9:31pm CDT.