Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2410 Redland Road, Campobello SC, 29322 MLS® #1325489
Home in None Campobello SC
Pine Valley offers an understated contemporary home with magnificent mountain views once you enter the front door. The wonderful outdoor spaces include a large deck, screened porch, outdoor hot tub, in-ground pool and fountain with a large patio overlooking the riding ring and 6 stall barn with rolling pastures. Pine Valley is a wonderful setting for equestrians who enjoy convenience and privacy. The property includes a small workshop close to the 6 stall barn and 2 pastures with run in sheds, a large storage/barn building and a small cottage that could be updated as a guest house just across Meagan Lane to the right of the main house. The additional 7.55 acres can be subdivided as a separate building site. The well maintained home includes an open concept living room/dining room adjacent to the kitchen and breakfast area with access to the screen porch and large deck. Beautiful stone fireplaces add to the ambience and a vaulted post and beam ceiling great room is a perfect office or private sitting room. A large master suite with access to the private deck with a hot tub, ensuite bath with separate shower and jetted tub make this a must see. The downstairs has a separate kitchen, great room, bedroom and bath with access to the pool/patio. With a separate entrance from the carport, the downstairs can be used as a guest room or private living quarters.
- MLS® #1325489
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityOne
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Meg Atkinson
- Listing Office:Town And Country Realty, Inc
- Address2410 Redland Road
- Zip Code29322
- InteriorHardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsHardwood, Marble
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2017 at 3:31am CDT.