Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
429 Allgood Bridge Road, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1327707
Home in None Pickens SC
44 Acre Farm with rolling pasture and wooded privacy with creek! Remodeled Brick Home place with 3 Br’s & 3 full baths ready to move into! Full Basement with in-law suite or rec room with fireplace, full bath, separate exterior entrance with covered patio and a convenient parking area. Half of the basement area is unfinished for storage or an ideal workshop area with a roll up door, there is a ton of space ! This one owner beautifully updated home has a new roof, refinished oak & new laminate tile flooring, plus it is freshly painted throughout with new lighting & hardware. A formal Living Room and Dining Room, plus a vaulted Great Room with Brick Fireplace offers plenty of living space along with the Sunroom overlooking the wooded back acreage. The bright and airy kitchen has new appliances including a refrigerator, serving bar, pantry and an awesome walk in laundry room. The original barn, a creek and well could be used as a secondary water source for irrigation. So many possibilities for this beautiful 44 acre tract convenient to Pickens, Clemson & Six Mile. Call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #1327707
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesBasement Level, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- Listing Agent:Cindy Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address429 Allgood Bridge Road
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWoodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
Price Change History for 429 Allgood Bridge Road, Pickens, SC (MLS® #1327707)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$456,900||$8,000 (1.72%)|
|Price Reduced||$464,900||$14,100 (2.94%)|
|Price Reduced (from $500,000)||$479,000||$21,000 (4.20%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 12:31pm CST.