Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 Amethyst Way, Seneca SC, 29672 MLS® #1330467
Home in Emerald Point Seneca SC
Come home to the peaceful serenity of lakefront living at its best. This meticulously maintained, 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home is situated on a .87 acre point lot with panoramic views of the lake. As you enter the home, the lake welcomes you through large picture windows in the living room. The open concept of this room flows to the formal dining room accentuated with a column and bay windows. The double sided fireplace warms the living room and keeping room without interrupting your view of the lake. The spacious kitchen was built for the “Chef” in your family to enjoy friends and family while creating culinary delights. There is a large breakfast area that will be a great gathering place for family dinners as well. Natural light abounds everywhere and the lake is the focal point of each room. There is a lovely sitting area off the kitchen that may become your favorite place to curl up with your favorite new book. This room opens onto a sun room. From the sun room, you can venture onto the deck where friends and family can enjoy time together or wait for your ‘Grill Master’ to create his newest masterpiece! On the main level there is the Master Suite. Large and welcoming, this room will give you a quiet respite at the end of the day. Also on this level there is a private Mother in Law suite complete with its own washer/dryer and private entrance. Downstairs you will find 3 more guest bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a large family room with a kitchenette and access to the gardens and lake. Also downstairs is an office/library with its own pool table surrounded in warm wood. From here you can step out onto the stone patio and walkway to the lake. The gardens were thoughtfully created for easy maintenance and offer colorful beauty. Enhancing the gardens is a flowing water feature that drops into a lily pond of goldfish. The sound of water will definitely relax any visitor. Take the path to the covered boat dock and pass your own private putting green. Whatever your pleasure, this beautiful, fully furnished home is waiting.
- MLS® #1330467
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6000-6199
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Linda Duryea
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Prof Lake Keowee
- Address216 Amethyst Way
- SubdivisionEmerald Point
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Ice Machine
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 216 Amethyst Way, Seneca, SC (MLS® #1330467)
|Price Reduced||$1,150,000||$100,000 (8.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,390,000)||$1,250,000||$140,000 (10.07%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2018 at 11:46am CST.