Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
327 Forest Stone Drive, West Union SC, 29696 MLS® #1331725
Home in Other West Union SC
Long range Lake Keowee views, deep water, wrap around porch, lots of hardwoods and privacy–makes it hard to believe you are this close to the hospital and everything Seneca has to offer (5 min.). Walk through the front door into a large living area with open kitchen (eat in with granite countertops, and top of the line appliances)and an incredible view that can be enjoyed from the dining area, large screened in porch, kitchen, and the master bedroom located on the opposite side of the home. All bedrooms are spacious and inviting with all of the touches you would expect. Head upstairs to the balcony office that overlooks the main living room out to the view and accesses the two upstairs bedrooms. Then down to the lowest level where you will find another large gathering area with stone fireplace partial kitchen, wine cellar and three more bedrooms. Plenty of storage space including a large “Lake Toy” room under the screened in porch that also has an outdoor shower. This home is in excellent shape and has been well maintained. Full sized covered dock with hydro hoist already in place.
- MLS® #1331725
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- Garage CapacityTwo
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Underground Utilities, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing Agent:Mike Roach
- Listing Office:Top Guns Realty
- Address327 Forest Stone Drive
- CityWest Union
- Zip Code29696
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Chiller
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 3:46am CDT.