Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 Lucca Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1333639
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
This incredible Tuscan villa boasts superior finishes with a modern edge, situated on a lot and a half and is meticulously maintained. Located in Montebello, one of Greenville’s most prestigious gated communities and only minutes to vibrant downtown Greenville and the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. This lovely home enjoys a gorgeous, private setting with views of the community park and Paris Mountain. Upon entering through the custom front door you will be enthralled with this home’s exquisite details of gleaming hardwood floors and 10' ceilings. The great room is filled with an abundance of natural light from the over-sized casement windows with private views to the serene park located across the street. There is also a wood burning fireplace with gas starter and 5 surround sound speakers. The 50" TV and components remain and convey with the home. The dining room and magnificent chef's kitchen are the true heart of this home and feature custom cherry cabinetry, stainless steel appliances (including a Wolf gas cooktop), beautiful absolute black honed granite countertops with ceramic glass back splash, an eat in breakfast bar and HUGE pantry (7x4). The adjoining Dining Room leads to the fabulous outdoor area with a covered porch leading to a private, wooded Oasis for enjoying the outdoors throughout the seasons. This area has terrific views of Paris Mountain and has a large patio, landscape lights and is fenced with black aluminum decorative fencing. Located on the main level, the large master bedroom suite is a special private retreat and features two walk in closets. The master bath is elegant, yet practical with dual sinks with soapstone vanity, garden tub, separate tile shower and a large private water closet with a linen closet. Also on the main level is the second bedroom and bath. This could be a bedroom, nursery, mother-in-law bedroom or a home office and is conveniently located away from the master bedroom for optimal privacy. Rounding off the main level, you will find the laundry room and home office with a large window and built-in desk and shelves. Upstairs there is the third bedroom and bath. Also there is a huge den that has access to the walk out attic which features tons of storage area. This home also features a large three car garage with utility sink, updated interior and exterior painting, and features two 220 volt outlets in the great room and den. Montebello is a private gated community offering many open air parks, clubhouse, pool, tennis, bocce ball, putting green and stocked fishing lake. 2016 HOA dues are $1430.00 Lot Registration Fee $300. Landscape Maintenance Fee $900 semi-annually.
- MLS® #1333639
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Enclosed, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Karen Turpin
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address216 Lucca Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 216 Lucca Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1333639)
|Price Reduced (from $549,900)||$529,900||$20,000 (3.64%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 1:16am CDT.