Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 North Avenue, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1335945
Home in None Anderson SC
One of Anderson's most prestigious historical homes. Circa 1930 by CM Guest. This stately Georgian, white brick, 5 Bedroom, 5.5 Bath home in a tree lined park like garden on Anderson Heritage Tour of Homes, numerous garden tours, and North Anderson's National Register Historic District. Dream backyard with custom gunite lagoon-look pool/hot tub with waterfalls, stone patios, arbor with stacked stone fireplace, detached carriage house with 2 car garage, recreation room, bathroom, and bedroom perfect for guest house or in-law suite. Additional 32 x 24 garage/workshop (heated/cooled) & greenhouse. Gourmet kitchen with custom cherry cabinets & full compliment of stainless appliances to include convection oven, 6-burner stainless steel gas Thermadore Professional stove, Convection Microwave, Sub Zero refrigerator, & oversized butler's pantry w/wine rack, built-in cabinets, & separate sink. All windows (except 1) in original part of home were replaced w/historic series Pella windows.
- MLS® #1335945
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Other, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle, Slate
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Rhonda Hartman-smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Anderson
- Address111 North Avenue
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Outdoor
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 3:46am CST.