Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Abbot Trail, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1336048
Home in Chanticleer Greenville SC
Come and tour the dream home you have always wished for! This home is on Chanticleer's most sought after street and has gone through a complete transformation and renovation inside and out! This home is zoned for Augusta Circle Elementary School! This home has a very open floor plan but yet still maintains those formal rooms that you desire for both entertaining and all of your family needs. All rooms throughout this residential masterpiece are large in size and have a many special features such as a grand entrance foyer with herringbone pattern custom oak floors, enormous master bedroom suite on main level, "to die for" gourmet kitchen with a true breakfast room, wet bar with beverage center and wine racks, the list goes on and on! The kitchen is absolutely fabulous with its high end stainless steel appliances such as a gas range, custom cabinetry throughout with slow close feature, tandem dishwashers, two sinks, double oven, subzero refrigerator with the upgraded cabinet door feature, a marble entertainment island with triple hanging sconces, custom beveled edge subway tile backsplash throughout, etc. The breakfast room is perfect for family dinners or peaceful morning coffee and has an awesome vaulted ceiling and even an entire stone wall which adds so much character. The master bedroom is on the main level and has tons of wonderful features as well! These include two true full bathrooms, his and hers large walk-in closets, custom marble tile and walk in shower, a deep Jacuzzi whirlpool tub, dual vanities that feature tons of storage as well as a make-up station and linen closet. The master bedroom has a private workout yoga studio with a custom "barre" installed. The upstairs features are perfect for any sized family's needs. There are three additional bedrooms and three additional full baths as well as an enormous bonus room or theater. Two of the three second level bathrooms have been completely renovated and have custom marble countertops, showers and baths! There is ample room upstairs for children, but also private quarters for guests as well. Do not miss all of the fabulous walk-in storage in the walk-in attic areas! The formal gardens in the backyard come complete with a true privacy stucco wall, water feature and grilling area… Come visit this amazing residence in the very sought after Hidden Hills gated section of Chanticleer!
- MLS® #1336048
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6600-6799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Jacob Mann
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address5 Abbot Trail
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Stone
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Stone
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Price Change History for 5 Abbot Trail, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1336048)
|Price Reduced||$1,099,000||$36,000 (3.17%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $1,150,000)||$1,135,000||$15,000 (1.30%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2018 at 7:46am CDT.