Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1010 W Lakeside Drive, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1337658
Home in None Anderson SC
Enjoy Lakeside Living in a golf course community on Beautiful Broadway Lake. This home has it all... Two full kitchens in the main house, enclosed swimming pool, 16x39 Sun Room, hardwoods throughout, two external garages, several storage buildings, covered dock and the boathouse has a 15x39 apartment out over the water with kitchen & full bath! This property could easily support a large single family, multi-families or several families of friends could share this resort-like property! ALSO FOR LEASE > $2400 MLS 1396269
- MLS® #1337658
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Sub-TypeMixed Use – See Remarks
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity6+
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Dock, Lake, Water Front
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Jerry Ross
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Easley
- Address1010 W Lakeside Drive
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorHardwood, Bamboo, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCable Available
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsHardwood, Bamboo, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet
- HighBelton Honea Path
Price Change History for 1010 W Lakeside Drive, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1337658)
|Price Reduced||$345,000||$4,000 (1.15%)|
|Price Increased||$349,000||$20,000 (6.08%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$329,000||$20,000 (5.73%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced||$349,000||$16,000 (4.38%)|
|Price Reduced (from $395,000)||$365,000||$30,000 (7.59%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:46pm CDT.