Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
209 Pitcher Plant Lane E21, Sunset SC, 29785 MLS® #1337896
Home in The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards Sunset SC
Abundant natural light, almost 5000 SF with 4 BR, 3 Full and 1 Half Bath plus a bonus room with separate staircase! This Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards waterfront home features an envious kitchen as the center of the open plan main level. Notable highlights include: elevator, sunroom, screened porch, office behind charming French doors, his and hers walk in closets, fireplace on both levels, deck overlooking lake and lush landscaping. Covered boat dock on a peaceful cove that opens to the coveted "bay”, well off the main channel and bordered by state park. Lakeside sitting area features a stone wall and amphitheater style setting. MAIN LEVEL: great room with fireplace and impressive windows, spacious gourmet kitchen and dining, office, sun room, screened porch, elevator access, pantry and laundry TERRACE LEVEL: lower level family room with wood burning fireplace and refreshment kitchen, elevator access, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, flex room with double doors to exterior and more. The home exudes quality and has been impeccably maintained. Tucked away behind the Great Room, separate “owners quarters” are comprised of an office, accessible via charming New Orleans style glass French doors and a spacious master suite. A hall from the sleeping area flows easily to the master bath and impressive his and her’s walk in closet. The Great Room, Dining Area and Kitchen offer open, yet defined, space. The entertainment aspect of the main level is outstanding given the spacious kitchen with superb counter space and easy flow to the dining area and great room. Namibian, polished Ivory Coast granite was selected for the kitchen counters and compliments the overall decor and was intended to blend with any future owner's color palette. Elevator access between main and lower level, open decks, upper and lower level fireplaces, refreshment kitchen on lower level, covered workshop or potting shed space, lake room with double door entry for easy storage of lake toys…what more do you need to enjoy fabulous Lake Keowee with family and friends. An “almost finished” room over the garage is perfect as separate guest quarters accessible via a private staircase (5th bedroom) in the future. Windows on three walls, insulated and plumbing in place for a bath translate to a few finishing touches to make it a reality. This home boasts quality, space and desired features to meet today’s market expectations. Current owners find the sun room to be their favorite hang out and sitting "on the dock of the bay" to be a close second. Decks, screened porch, easy walk to water; what's not to like?? Pictures tell some of the story but seeing this home completes the story and confirms the value!
- MLS® #1337896
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Other, Private Roads, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Libby Zorbas
- Listing Office:Kw Luxury Lake Living
- Address209 Pitcher Plant Lane E21
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29785
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Elevator, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Convection
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 12:31pm CST.