Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
309 Arezzo Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1338234
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
European living in one of Greenville’s most prestigious gated communities and only minutes to vibrant downtown Greenville, Villaggio Di Montebello offers private tree-lined streets with open parks, sidewalks, bocce ball and putting green. This home is an incredible Mediterranean style villa that boasts spectacular views of sunsets, downtown Greenville and Table Rock. From the minute you enter this custom home, you will be impressed by the exquisitely detailed finishes and open floor plan. There are rich hardwoods throughout the main level, 10’ ceilings throughout and arched entryways. The great room has a gas log fireplace with a gorgeous rock wall, wood beam ceiling and has access to the walled terrace which is ideal for outdoor entertaining. The gourmet kitchen is a cook’s delight and offers stainless steel appliances that are state-of-the-art, while the warm granite countertops, tile backsplash and custom stained cabinetry enhance this home’s Italian charm. The kitchen also offers a large window to bring the outdoors in and a huge walk in pantry with custom shelving. There is a wonderful main level room just steps from the kitchen that is multi-functional. It is being used as an office, but can be a formal dining, study or even a den. The main floor Master bedroom is truly a luxurious suite with tucked away privacy, “his and hers” separate vanities with granite tops, oversized tile shower, jetted tub, a built-in linen furniture cabinet and two customized walk-in closets. Adjacent to the master, there is a flex room that would make a wonderful home office, workout room, media room, wine tasting room, nursery or sitting room. There is a large laundry room steps from the master bedroom and a beautiful powder room that rounds off the first floor. The upper level is perfect for overnight guests or privacy for the kids. There is a light filled rec room with built in book shelves and a gorgeous kitchenette with sink, small refrigerator and microwave. The two expansive bedrooms both feature on suite baths and huge closets. The front covered terraces afford the best views to downtown, the Blue Ridge Mountains and spectacular sunsets. Additional features include: Walk-in attic storage, CPI security cameras located at the front and rear of home and interior alarm system, central vacuum, Epoxy garage floor, garage shelving and racks. In 2014 the owners upgraded all toilets, upstairs sinks and kitchen faucet. In 2016 owner replaced the dishwasher and microwave. Montebello is a private gated community offering many open parks, clubhouse, pool, tennis, bocce ball, putting green, stocked fishing lake and many planned social events for all ages. 2017 HOA dues are $1500. Lot Registration Fee $300. Full yard landscaping $750 bi-annually.
- MLS® #1338234
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Nancy Mccrory
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address309 Arezzo Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 309 Arezzo Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1338234)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $649,900)||$609,900||$40,000 (6.15%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 12:16am CDT.