Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Meadow Walk, Anderson SC, 29626 MLS® #1338443
Home in Other Anderson SC
If you're looking for a level lot with great water depth and views of open water from your dock, you're in luck! 104 Meadow Walk has all of those things, along with over 5000 square feet of living space, a partially fenced yard, attached garage, and multiple living and recreational spaces. All of this is located in the upscale restricted subdivision of Martin's Point. For the buyer who loves to entertain, has frequent house guests, or just has a huge family, this home is worth a serious look! The main floor features a formal dining room and two large living areas. The eat-in kitchen is located toward the back side of the home, allowing the cook to enjoy views of Lake Hartwell. Notable features include granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and a raised breakfast bar. Also located on the main level are the master bedroom and bathroom, 3 more bedrooms, and 2 additional bathrooms, one of which is accessible from the deck. In the finished walk-out basement, you will find two living/recreational areas, one of which has a kitchenette and fireplace. Two additional bedrooms, one full bathroom, and plenty of unfinished storage space are also located on this level.
- MLS® #1338443
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPrivate Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Lake, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Parker Quigley
- Listing Office:Parker Quigley Properties, Llc
- Address104 Meadow Walk
- Zip Code29626
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Parquet
- MiddleRobert Anderson
Price Change History for 104 Meadow Walk, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1338443)
|Price Reduced||$585,000||$14,500 (2.42%)|
|Price Reduced||$599,500||$9,500 (1.56%)|
|Price Reduced (from $627,000)||$609,000||$18,000 (2.87%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 4:31am CST.