Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
29 Pinehurst Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1338535
Home in North Main Greenville SC
This property is unique beyond one's imagination and is located in one of Greenville's most desirable downtown locations. From the exterior it looks like your typical "mid-century ranch" design but once inside, it is anything but typical even for its era. The original floor plan is combined with modern updates and features that are truly spectacular. The upper level large rooms include an entrance foyer, sunken living room with gas logs and dining room, which all have the original maple hardwood floors. The large sunroom has the original 1950's Tennessee crab orchard stone floors. The kitchen has been totally upgraded with granite counter tops, custom built cabinets and opens onto a large private deck, with matching granite, built especially for outdoor entertaining. Down the center hallway of the upper level is one large bedroom and the original custom built-in storage cabinets, very seldom found in houses of today. At the end of hall is the Master suite spanning the full depth of the home. The master bathroom will truly amaze you, complete with two master closets, double vanity, water closet, jetted tub and spacious shower. The lower level of this home (approx. 1800 sq.ft.) could be the perfect In-law suite, guest house, or teenager's paradise. It features a den/game room, totally upgraded full kitchen, full bath, extra-large laundry room and two bedrooms. Attached is an oversized two car garage that is heated and cooled. The lower level master and foyer doors open to a large stone patio and a spacious beautiful fenced back yard. While the partitioned walls are the original design, there is little that cannot be reconfigured downstairs to suit your needs. The property also has an additional two car detached garage/workshop with tons of storage space in the walk up attic. Also included is an irrigation system. This is truly a one of a kind find in the downtown, North Main area.
- MLS® #1338535
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Gordon Seay
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address29 Pinehurst Drive
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Microwave, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Price Change History for 29 Pinehurst Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1338535)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$498,700||$50,000 (9.11%)|
|Price Reduced||$548,700||$50,000 (8.35%)|
|Price Reduced (from $637,632)||$598,700||$38,932 (6.11%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 3:16pm CST.