Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Eagle Nest Court, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1339543
Home in None Salem SC
A once in a lifetime opportunity to become an exclusive owner (40+-) on pristine, unique, protected lakes like Lake Jocassee. This home is the epitome of mountain lake style living. You are surrounded by 4 neighbors, a owner to one side, Duke Power, the state park land on the other ,and best of all, THE LAKE! As you enter the home there is a breathtaking view across the expanse of windows off the back of the main great room where you will gather for family reunions, football weekends, holidays, celebrations, and youth events or to just relax and enjoy the lovely view. You may want to watch a magnificent sunset from one of the covered porches or sun decks. There is a huge screen porch for end of day meals with a perfect view of the lake and mountains. The kitchen is large and built to cook for big crowds or just a few…. all the while enjoying the lake view as you prepare the meal. A built in ice maker, large pantry,warming drawer, and large Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer drawers help to make cooking fun and efficient. With six bedrooms, six and 1/2 baths, and three levels, there's plenty of room for fellowship and relaxation. Each level is equipped with a separate HVAC unit for maximum comfort and efficiency. Large recreation room downstairs and two big bunk rooms can accomodate a youthful crowd for TV, rack of pool or board games. The home is set up now to sleep 22 persons excluding sleeper sofas, etc. The entire property is beautifully landscaped by the seller with a man made pond and waterfall. Nice gently sloped Zoysia grass leads you down to the dock with an additional stationery deck a few steps above to enjoy a glass of sweet tea while sunning or watching all the activity on the water below. Nearby Devil's Fork State Park offers quick access for launching a boat as well as stand up paddle board and kayak rentals. Within this exclusive gated community owners have the ability to rent short-term for vacation or Clemson Football weekends. Lake Jocassee boasts 5 SC state record fish records. In addition, the lake is clear enough to offer excellent scuba diving, and offers services up the road for such. Lake Jocassee itself has 4 major waterfalls and a sizable concentration of small waterfalls along the 75 miles of shoreline. With some of your own special touches you can make your memories here just like these owners have over the past 25+ years!! Ask your agent for additional features that can be found in associated docs.
- MLS® #1339543
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights, Private Roads
- Garage CapacityNone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Lake, Mountain View, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Deeded Boat Slip, Dock
- Listing Agent:John Neil
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Greenvill
- Address401 Eagle Nest Court
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Pine
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Pine
Price Change History for 401 Eagle Nest Court, Salem, SC (MLS® #1339543)
|Price Reduced (from $2,885,000)||$2,595,000||$290,000 (10.05%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 9:31pm CST.