Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Legends Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1339778
Home in Sycamore Ridge Simpsonville SC
CONTRACT FELL THROUGH DUE TO SALE OF ANOTHER HOUSE! "Two masters on the main" in Sycamore Ridge, is waiting on you. Owners suite is conveniently on the main right side and offers another bedroom with en suite bath on the left side. Do you have any musicians in your family? You sure can make them happy with this music room greeting them from the foyer. Formal dining shares the front of the home, and leads you into the open family room. Still have a chilly night? The embers from the wood burning fireplace, can surely satisfy from the family room to the breakfast nook. Spring is coming, and the perfect place to prop your feet up will be on this newer 20 x 20 screened in porch with ceiling fan. When the leaves come in on the trees, you can barely see your neighbors. Now that you are imagining you're out there, you'll be facing "just enough back yard". Out the screen door, is the perfect place to add your gas grill on the deck. Heading back inside, your attention will be grabbed by the custom honed granite bar and counter tops leading to the kitchen. It has plenty of room to cook together with a separate island and stainless appliances. Around the corner, you will find the spacious laundry room and utility sink. Now back to the pretty staircase towards the front, takes us upstairs to the business leader of the family. A step up to the office, or a left or right gives you two other bedrooms joined by a middle full bath. Need extra storage? This has it covered upstairs as well. Back down stairs to the basement, surprises you with a gas burning fireplace in the den, this could be your pool table (or converted to ping pong) with accepted offer, a wet bar, and the MAN CAVE. The small ones will look forward to working the built in concessions stand. Fifth bedroom is a great place for the teenagers to stay with a full bath. If you have a crafty person in your family or a home schooler, there is a room with lots of cabinets just for you. There are so many more things to boast about like: the 28 x 14 patio, the extra storage in the unfinished basement, the community clubhouse, the community pool and tennis courts. This home was one of the first ones built by Tutnam Construction in Sycamore Ridge. New photos are coming.
- MLS® #1339778
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Jill Chapman
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Greer
- Address101 Legends Way
- SubdivisionSycamore Ridge
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 101 Legends Way, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1339778)
|Price Reduced||$559,500||$500 (0.09%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$560,000||$9,499 (1.67%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $569,999)||$569,499||$500 (0.09%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 4:31am CST.