Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Chipping Court, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1339956
Home in Kellett Park Greenville SC
Location, Location, Location!! This home is conveniently located to Downtown Greenville, Laurens Road, I-85, Woodruff Road, local shopping, schools, dining and hospitals. Situated on a private and quiet cul-de-sac lot in Kellett Park. Driving up to this beauty your first notice is an incredibly well manicured yard. Home has wonderful curb appeal! Entering the home, get ready to ohhhh and ahhhhh. Gorgeous gleaming hardwoods throughout most of the first floor. Attention to detail was definitely paid in this home. Exquisite moldings abound throughout the home to include some of the ceilings. The mantel will almost take your breath away, it soars 2 stories. All of the rooms are good sized. The open floor plan and expansive outdoor living are the perfect setting for entertaining. Very cozy and comfortable screened porch is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the tranquil water feature located in the spacious backyard. Kitchen boasts of a gigantic center island with a lush cherry countertop. Additional Kitchen features are granite countertops, tile backsplash and under counter lighting. Home has 4 bedrooms, all the closets have custom shelving. Current owners have done a lot of updating and renovating to the home and front lawn maintenance is included in HOA. Chandeliers in the Living Room, Breakfast Room and Laundry Room to do not convey.
- MLS® #1339956
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Pond, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Charlotte Sarvis
- Listing Office:That Realty Group
- Address6 Chipping Court
- SubdivisionKellett Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 6 Chipping Court, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1339956)
|Price Reduced (from $649,900)||$639,900||$10,000 (1.54%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2017 at 10:46pm CDT.