Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
245 Highway 417, Moore SC, 29369 MLS® #1340175
Home in None Moore SC
This is an estate that is close to everything. This federal brick style home was built with much thought. You enter thru an oversize front door into a very spacious foyer with hidden cabinets. As you go thru the foyer there is a large living and dining room on each side. There is a fireplace insert ready for gas logs, but currently does not have gas logs. As you enter the main body of the home you are in the den and kitchen area that have coffered/beam ceilings and is great for entertaining as both are open to each other. The kitchen has a large U shaped work island that is large enough to serve some of the guests. The master bedroom is on the first level with luxury bath and storage for both. The plantation shutters offer style and privacy even though the home is on 5.68 acres while bordering on both Twin Lakes and Morning Lake subdivisions. District 5 public schools are excellent and this home is near to shopping and golf at the Gary Player River Falls course. Highway 296 and I-85 are close by to connect you wherever you may want to venture out to.
- MLS® #1340175
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Water Front, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Dehumidifier
- Listing Agent:Evon Hammett
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address245 Highway 417
- Zip Code29369
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleBeech Springs
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 245 Highway 417, Moore, SC (MLS® #1340175)
|Price Reduced||$623,000||$2,000 (0.32%)|
|Price Reduced (from $672,000)||$625,000||$47,000 (6.99%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 9:16am CDT.