Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
831 Lenhardt Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1340307
Home in None Easley SC
23 Acre Spectacular Horse Farm with open rolling pastures & 3 stall barn was built from wood logged on the property ! With over 5000 sq ft, this executive, multi- functional home is impressive! You can have it all, Minutes to Shopping & Schools, yet your surroundings are quiet and peaceful as if you are hours away. This 4 Br, 3½ bath custom built brick traditional is 2 stories and you can easily live on the main level and offer the upper level for quests. Some of the main features included extensive moldings, archways, octagon designed rooms, an in-law suite on the main floor with a separate outdoor living area. An elegant entry foyer, solid hardwood flooring, custom plantation shutters, formal living room or study and a gracious formal Dining Room with soaring 14 foot ceilings are also featured at 831 Lenhardt Road. The Great Room offers a wall of custom built-ins, brick fireplace with gas logs and atrium doors that open to the covered porch, patios and gardens. The gourmet kitchen is absolutely beautiful with storage galore, granite countertops, working island, smooth cook top, tile backsplash, under counter lighting & a built in desk. The breakfast room is as beautiful as the DR with an octagon design, windows on 3 sides & a double tray ceiling. This is truly the perfect home for entertaining! The Master Bedroom Suite on the main level is spectacular with a spacious octagon sitting room overlooking mature gardens, double trey ceilings and a walk in closet of your dreams. The Master Bath is spa quality with dual sinks, a makeup vanity, custom cabinetry, an oversized shower, jetted tub and tile flooring. Two bedrooms on the main level share a bathroom with a separate shower, tub, and large closets. This home has storage space galore! The second level contains a gracious living space, work room, guest suite with large bathroom, and several storage closets for all your needs. Walk-in closets and walk through attic space provide a perfect place to store all of your holiday decorations. The back porch is a favorite, relax and take in the beauty of the professionally landscaped grounds along with manicured walking trails on portions of the property. Rolling pastures & vinyl fencing along with a gated entrance provides beauty & extra security. Minutes to Greenville, I-85, medical, shopping and schools, this estate offers the best of both worlds – a wooded, natural setting of pure tranquility & a Horse Farm with open rolling pastures & custom built barn. Make this Southern Showplace your new Home. Appointment Only
- MLS® #1340307
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, None
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Pasture, River, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Cindy Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address831 Lenhardt Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 831 Lenhardt Road, Easley, SC (MLS® #1340307)
|Price Increased (from $899,900)||$999,900||$100,000 (11.11%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2017 at 5:31pm CST.