Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33 Rock Creek Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1340791
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
Style...design...craftsmanship...privacy...and FUN! This home has it all. Located in Greenville’s most sought-after area, Augusta Road, with easy walking access to Greenville Country Club (just finishing a multi-million $ renovation). Built in 1997, this home was custom designed and built by the seller. You will notice the incredible quality throughout from the STEEL FRAMING AND ICYNENE (expanding foam) insulation to the gorgeous hickory floors. The floor plan was designed with entertaining and functionality in mind. Loads of sunlight pour through the house, and with its private setting, you hardly need window treatments. The sellers love to cook and entertain, so the kitchen is the center and focal point of the home with gas cooktop, 48” Sub Zero fridge and loads of countertops and cabinetry. Around the kitchen is ample, convenient living space for everyone to spread out. The master is also conveniently located on the main level. Wonderful master bath with large, open, walk-in shower. Huge closet with premium closet organizing system. The outdoor living space includes a front porch overlooking the woods as well as a back deck with fireplace situated among a private garden full of perennials and rock walls. The three additional bedrooms are upstairs, all with their own, private bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms have their own balconies. A 22x14 flex room is also located upstairs with potential for exercise room, media room, art studio and more. The basement level includes a private office, storage area and two-car garage. The natural gas powered generator will supply much of the house with electricity during power outages. Low maintenance yard with full yard irrigation. This is a great neighborhood for walking and running. Amazing home and incredible location! Extremely clean and well-maintained. Don’t miss this one.
- MLS® #1340791
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Tom Marchant
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address33 Rock Creek Drive
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 3:16pm CST.