Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
484 Pierce Road, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1341122
Home in Other Landrum SC
Welcome to a home in the Foothills of the Carolina's with a beautiful mountain view. This spacious classic designed home is great place to relax and enjoy the mountain views. Large living room with doors opening to wrap around porch creates a great place to relax and enjoy the mountain views. Master bedroom and bath on main level. Office/den on main level great work space. Kitchen and breakfast area with free standing gas heater creates a warm and inviting place. Guest bedrooms and baths on second floor along with a multi-purpose room with sky lights. Home has security system and generator. Unfinished basement for workshop.Two rustic barns and lean to shed for lawn equipment and tractors. Covered outside entertaining space creates perfect setting for entertaining and setting moments for a life time. Close to Tryon International Equestrian Center,Greenville, Asheville and Landrum where you can enjoy all local amenities.
- MLS® #1341122
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Kitchen, Generator
- Lot DescriptionMountain View
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Susan Jackson
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell
- Address484 Pierce Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Price Change History for 484 Pierce Road, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1341122)
|Price Reduced (from $975,000)||$865,000||$110,000 (11.28%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2017 at 8:31pm CDT.