Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
219 Roper Road, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1341160
Home in None Piedmont SC
Fall in love with this Charleston style homes true southern front porch. You will immediately notice it's high ceilings and beautiful charm both inside and out! This Fantastic estate is situated on an approximately 20 acres of land. Perfect setting for parties, weddings, photography, sport shooting, horse riding, flying and much more! This Estate includes an incredible barn/airplane hangar with 1 bedroom apartment. Full bath, living space, and kitchen. Could be another income producer. The well thought out floor plan of the main house works great for all types of lifestyles, and doubles as an amazing venue for entertainment. The gourmet kitchen is open, with a large custom walk-in pantry. The master suite on the main level and is a truly relaxing retreat. The bath has large walk in shower, his and her sinks, antique claw foot tub, and double walk-in-closets. The main level has 10 ft ceilings, stereo surround sound, and antique heart of pine floors. The upper level boasts beautiful hardwoods a large guest suite, a fantastic bonus room, and don't miss the great walk up storage in the attic. The lower level is a dream with its full theatre, custom concrete floors, and a extra bonus area! There is ample storage in the lower level, including a drop zone with lockers, large mud room, larger craft room with an amazing shiplap bathroom. Invisible fence for dogs, fresh water concrete cistern tank that recycles water for the sprinkler system. One of the most amazing porches in the south, and rear deck area that overlooks paradise. Complete privacy! Private air strip can be easily added to the barn/hangar, also perfect for Equestrian use. Very sought after Wren School district. Seller will pay $8500 of buyers closing costs with full price offer.
- MLS® #1341160
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Horses Permitted
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Jonathan Steading
- Listing Office:Real Estate Advocates Us
- Address219 Roper Road
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Pine, Stone, Concrete, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Pine, Stone, Concrete, Marble
Price Change History for 219 Roper Road, Piedmont, SC (MLS® #1341160)
|Price Reduced||$899,900||$24,595 (2.66%)|
|Price Reduced||$924,495||$4 (0.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $924,500)||$924,499||$1 (0.00%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 8:46am CST.