Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
614 Lancashire Court, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1341581
Home in Blackstone Greenville SC
Simply amazing property!! Tucked away off Blacks Dr in the Blackstone community – between Roper Mtn Rd and Pelham Rd - so close to everything! Built in 1987 by Jon Peery (Peery Homes), this 7200+sf custom executive home is situated on 4+ acres of beautifully landscaped, fully irrigated property, backing up to an additional 10+ acres of protected community property that includes Rocky Creek, a covered bridge and a wooded trail system for walking, biking and running. This home offers large spaces with soaring ceilings, gorgeous recently refinished walnut floors and fresh paint. The master bedroom overlooks the pool and outdoor spaces - huge master bathroom with double-separate vanity, separate shower and tub area and massive closet. Four additional bedrooms close by, including one upstairs with plenty of unfinished space to add an additional bathroom (if needed). The house was designed for BIG fun and entertainment in mind. The enormous kitchen connects into all of the important spaces (den, breakfast room, rec room, and dining room). The rec room is a major feature of the home with tons of windows and natural light with its own porch overlooking the pool area. Nearby is a separate set of stairs connecting to the guest suite with its own living space, bedroom and private bathroom. Tons of storage space. Workshop, laundry all close to the kitchen and garage. Oversized three car garage with epoxy flooring. This is a very special property that offers the ultimate in proximity to town while maintaining an amazing sense of being on your own private estate – offering extreme privacy. Don’t miss this incredible first time offering!
- MLS® #1341581
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Tom Marchant
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address614 Lancashire Court
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2017 at 4:16pm CDT.