Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
138 N Lake Drive, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1341770
Home in Other Sunset SC
Resting on a gently sloping waterfront site in The Reserve at Lake Keowee, this distinctive Keith Summerour home is a perfect marriage of lakehouse living and custom craftsmanship. Stretched across three expansive floors, it holds multiple gathering areas, stone fireplaces on every level (and an additional one on the screened porch), and a spacious, open kitchen. The main-level master suite greets each day with a wall of lake-side windows. Upstairs, a unique split staircase separates the three bedroom suites, two of which open to a common room and large sleeping porch equipped with TV cabinet. The lower level houses an immense multi-use area and fifth bedroom suite, and opens to a sizable patio and easy walk to the deeded boat slip. Conveniently located near The Reserve’s Amenities—Orchard House, The Market, The Great Lawn and Village, fitness and tennis facilities, and pool complex—and overlooking the 17th fairway across the water, this home offers luxurious, picturesque, and roomy accommodations for connecting with friends and family.
- MLS® #1341770
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- RoofWood Shingle
- Listing Agent:Justin Winter
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address138 N Lake Drive
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces3
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2017 at 9:16am CDT.