Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 Heritage Point Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1342002
Home in Heritage Point Simpsonville SC
This gorgeous home has been freshly painted, pressure washed and is ready for the new owners. following the beautifully manicured and exquisitely landscaped path to the front door guests are then greeted by a gorgeous two story foyer. To the left is the formal dining room with a classic look of wainscoting and to the right there is an exceptional area perfect for a keeping room with large floor to ceiling windows. Traveling through this like new home, you reach the heart of the first floor, the kitchen, breakfast area, and great room all flowing seamlessly together, perfect for entertaining. Off of the great room there is a powder room conveniently located in the corner as well as a set of glass French doors leading to the perfect office boosting more large windows allowing generous natural light and a look at the backyard. following the double staircase to the second floor you will be astonished at the massive bonus room, begging to be made into a media room. The second floor also offers 3 bedrooms, one with its own private bathroom, and the other two situated with a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. The master suite at the end of the hall is easily spotted with the double doors leading to this luxurious retreat. Once inside, you will be amazed at the size of this suite, with a sitting area and plenty of room for all the furniture you could ever need. Another set of double doors lead to the master bath with separate vanities a garden tub and separate shower and a walk in closet big enough for even the largest of wardrobes. Following the stairs to the third floor, you will find the fifth bedroom and fourth full bath as well as a massive loft/bonus room with endless possibilities. The features of this home are not limited to the inside, out back you will find a spacious patio and fenced yard backing up tp an empty field. This home will not last long, between the beautiful interior, manicured and cared for exterior, the convenience and endless features of the community and Heritage Park just a short walk outside the neighborhood, this home wows start to finish. This home is perfect for a multi generation or a large family.
- MLS® #1342002
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Don Hazzard
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Boiling Sp
- Address19 Heritage Point Drive
- SubdivisionHeritage Point
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
Price Change History for 19 Heritage Point Drive, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1342002)
|Price Reduced||$319,998||$10,000 (3.03%)|
|Price Reduced||$329,998||$1 (0.00%)|
|Price Increased||$329,999||$99 (0.03%)|
|Price Reduced (from $339,900)||$329,900||$10,000 (2.94%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2017 at 3:31am CST.