Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Southland Avenue Lot 1, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1342323
Home in Woodland Park at Cleveland Forest Greenville SC
First-time offering in Greenville’s newest and most anticipated, upscale, in-town development. This is a unique opportunity to immediately become part of Woodland Park at Cleveland Forest. Woodland Park has been in the planning for years as part of the Beattie family legacy, located squarely in the heart of Alta Vista and bordering Greenville Downtown’s Cleveland Park. Carefully planned and sensitive to the established residential environment, Woodland Park homes would fit into place on any of the established neighboring streets. This PREMIER location set amongst mature forests and dense canopies is walking distance to the Cleveland Street YMCA (one block), Cleveland Park (across the street), Swamp Rabbit Trail (50 yards), Greenville Zoo (1/2 mile walk), I-385 (1.7 miles), Falls Park (1 mile walk), Peace Center (1 mile walk), Northampton Wines (.7 mile walk) and everything else Downtown Greenville has to offer. LOT ONE’s home will be the first of two custom homes available in Woodland Park, offering the latest environmental technologies and efficiencies along with the highest levels of building standards, built by one of the Upstate’s most awarded companies (Fairview Builders) in this most exclusive community in the heart of Alta Vista on the edge of Downtown Greenville. Lot One rendering by Thomas Croft Architecture, designed and built to your specifications. Woodland Park at Cleveland Forest will serve as a continuation of Cleveland Park’s greenway and will preserve and promote the architectural styles that have influenced the growth and development of the surrounding areas in the heart of historic downtown Greenville. Suggested architectural styles include, but are not limited to, Tudor, French, Colonial Revival, Victorian, and English Manor. This last remaining virgin land will provide owners serenity and respite while being only minutes walking distance from Downtown Greenville’s prime venues, restaurants, and shopping. ONLY LOT ONE and LOT TWO of the 22 platted lots, are being offered at this time and are ready to build, with completed homes in Woodland Park ranging in 3,400 SF to 5,400 SF in size and expected to be built out in the $950,000 to $1.85 million+ range. A launch event is scheduled for May 18, 2017 at which time Lots Three through Six will be released for sale. The remaining sixteen lots will be released later this year. The Developer is willing to combine Lots One and Two, as well as the remaining lots, into larger estate-sized lots if preferred. LOTS ONE through SIX will have a masonry and iron wall separating the main road from the property. It will give the appearance of a gated community. These lots will also have a driveway that cuts across the front of each lot to allow for guest parking. These lots will have rear access alley entrance off Hamrick Alley and frontage along prestigious Southland Ave. Underground utilities. Property taxes and HOA fees are estimated.
- MLS® #1342323
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Tom Marchant
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- AddressSouthland Avenue Lot 1
- SubdivisionWoodland Park at Cleveland Forest
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Attic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2017 at 7:16pm CDT.