Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 Meadow Trace Court, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1342789
Home in Pennington Pointe Greer SC
Absolutely exquisite! This stunning and solid brick and stone executive home is located in a private, gated community next to the lovely Lake Robinson! Sitting on over one acre, on a cul-de-sac, you have found your private retreat at the end of a long day! Seller spared no expense when constructing this custom home in 2010 - and it shows! The impressive two story foyer will greet you and your guests! An impressive formal dining room is located off the foyer, and has wainscoting, chair railing, and a coffered ceiling. You also notice the airy feeling of the iron staircase railing upon entering. The foyer opens up into the great room, which also has two story height ceilings, an over look from above, custom built-ins flank each side of the gas log fireplace with granite surround. French doors lead you to an expansive stamped concrete patio with freeform shape from the great room, breakfast area, and keeping room. The kitchen is a cook and entertainers dream! It boasts custom cabinets with antique finish, island, under cabinet lighting, Frigidaire Gallery appliances, granite counter tops, tile back splash, soft close doors, and some glass cabinet doors. The kitchen is open to the breakfast area and keeping room, which makes it perfect for hosting a large crowd. A central vacuum system throughout the home with laundry and kitchen sweeps allow for quick clean up. An oversized mud room has cabinetry, sink, tile floors, and door to the outside and garage. The master suite is delightful! It features a trey ceiling in the entry, and double trey over the bed area. There is also a bay window sitting area. The well appointed master bath has a long dual vanity, jetted tub with recirculating heater, his and hers walk in closets with custom shelving, tile shower, and plenty of room to spread out! Also on the main level, you will find a guest bedroom with en suite. All bedrooms have walk in closets! Upstairs there is a private office, two bedrooms, bonus (this is a possible fifth bedroom with 17x13 closet/storage attached). Office has a built in drafting table, and Liberty Safe that is 800 pounds (valued at over $3000). Floors were reinforced under the safe. The jack and jill bath upstairs will workout great for your family, and has granite tops! Additional custom features: Icynene foam insulation for low utility bills, alarm system with glass break protection, 10 zone irrigation (a huge garden area has own zone), gas tankless water heater, surround sound (yes, even outside), intercom system, 3M tinted windows, hurricane strap bracing, subfloors are screwed and glued, 300 amp service, wired for generator, two breaker boxes, dedicated outlets in garage for freezer will never trip (not tied to GFCIs), upgraded remote for entertainment system, oil rubbed bronze fixtures throughout, 12x12 outbuilding with electric, dog run, walk-in coat closet, three car garage with 8 ft doors has workshop area with built in workspace and storage, garage has propane gas heater, outdoor play set, Terminex Termite Bond, and so much more! Centrally located between Greenville and Spartanburg. Great schools! Sellers enjoy the privacy, and the amount of windows in the rear of the home allow them to always know what is going on out back! Home has been kept amazing well, and everything is in pristine condition!
- MLS® #1342789
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Playground, Water Access
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Sandy Clayton
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address15 Meadow Trace Court
- SubdivisionPennington Pointe
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 15 Meadow Trace Court, Greer, SC (MLS® #1342789)
|Price Reduced||$549,900||$10,000 (1.79%)|
|Price Reduced||$559,900||$15,100 (2.63%)|
|Price Reduced (from $589,900)||$575,000||$14,900 (2.53%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2017 at 3:01pm CST.