Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3814 Collinsville Road, Columbus NC, 28722 MLS® #1342942
Home in None Columbus NC
Peacefield Farm is an inspiringly handsome classic horse farm, on 20+ acres, in the heart of Tryon’s horse country. The enormously comfortable 3BR/4.5BA main house with it's reclaimed heart pine floors, crown molding, three fireplaces and central "keeping" room is functionally elegant. The house and detached 3 bay garage with an exquisite studio apartment above are centrally situated on the property overlooking the lush pastures, barn, riding arena (100 x 200) and guest house. Located on the CETA trail system it is an easy commute to the Tryon International Equestrian Center, FENCE, Harmon Field and daily shopping as well as numerous airports for your commuting needs.
- MLS® #1342942
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Barn/Stall, Riding Area, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Madelon Wallace
- Listing Office:Walker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address3814 Collinsville Road
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Pine
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Pine
- ElementaryTryon St
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Price Change History for 3814 Collinsville Road, Columbus, NC (MLS® #1342942)
|Price Reduced (from $2,200,000)||$1,850,000||$350,000 (15.91%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 4:46am CDT.