Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
811 Butter Street, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1343040
Home in None Landrum SC
This immaculate 24+ acre horse farm/Equestrian property near Tryon and in Landrum, SC. is nestled in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns, and is the ideal mix of location, land, & luxury. Approximately 1 mile from Lake Lanier, and Just 15 miles from the Tryon International Equestrian Center and the center of horse country. Everything on the grounds has been meticulously cared for and maintained throughout the years, including the house, the barn, and the professional landscaping. The house was purposefully built at the top of a gentle slope, providing a clear view to Bird Mtn, the riding areas and pastures below. The home’s main level boasts a bright, open floorplan with 16ft ceilings that includes the central living areas, dining areas, a large home office with built-ins, and a guest bedroom with a full bath and large walk in closet. The focal point of the main floor is the impressive Chef’s Kitchen which features Soapstone counters, Solid Cherry cabinets, SubZero and Miele appliances, making this ideal for any cooking enthusiast. A steel-cabled staircase leads to the 2nd floor, Master Suite. The Master Suite has a well appointed large walk in closet, convenient laundry shoot & Juliet balcony. The lower level houses two more bedrooms w/ large walk in closets (one w/ walkout access), another full bath, and a wine room. The wine room has triple insulation, a custom wine rack & cooler. This home was built with all natural materials, water filtration system, solar hot-water heater, central vacuum, and security system w/ surveillance cameras throughout the property. Riding trails extend thru the acreage. The detached garage has dog kennels & farm equipment. The 3-stall barn has automatic waterers & an apartment w/ kitchen, laundry, den, & full bath. 3 fenced pastures complete with automatic watering systems and riding ring (this arena can easily be extended if needed). Don’t miss this opportunity to own a gorgeous, private estate in the heart of horse country! Appraisal on file for over current list price.
- MLS® #1343040
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Tri/Split Level
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted, None
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement
- Listing Agent:Abbey Turner
- Listing Office:Home Buyers Marketing Ii, Inc.
- Address811 Butter Street
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Price Change History for 811 Butter Street, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1343040)
|Price Reduced (from $925,000)||$895,000||$30,000 (3.24%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 10:16am CDT.