Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1120 Wilkins Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1343054
Home in Other Inman SC
Looking for “Nantucket Chic” on Lake Bowen? This wonderful WATERFRONT cottage has been completely transformed during the 12 years of the Seller’s ownership and offers over 2700 SF, 4 BRs, 3 ½ Baths on 3 levels, including the master “super suite” on the lower level with walkout to the patio. With 102’ of frontage along a secluded finger of Lake Bowen and ‘wide-open views’ of big water, the main level has a welcoming front porch into a foyer area and kitchen with expansive views of the lake along the entire rear of the house. Living room/dining room with hardwood floors and brick fireplace provides a cozy gathering spot while indoors, but the beauty of this property is the OUTDOOR SPACE for everyone’s enjoyment. A HUGE DECK allows a wide variety of entertainment options ~ from dining to bird-watching to relaxing either in the sunshine or under the remote awning. A bedroom and full bath are also located on this level, along with a large half bath for guests. Upstairs are two secondary bedrooms and bath with shower ~ just perfect for the younger generation, grandchildren, etc. On the lower level is the master suite with fireplace and SECOND KITCHEN, full bath, and sitting room/den ~ for the owner’s complete privacy and comfort ~ with a walk-out to the ground floor patio, leading to the sweeping LEVEL YARD and the lake! The newer Trex dock houses a boatlift and along the water’s edge is an electrical outlet, as well as the ‘hub’ for the irrigation system from the lake. A detached garage is adjacent to the house with an adorable ‘gardening headquarters’ OR a workshop, in addition to STORAGE. Nestled on Wilkins Road, there is even a view of the water from the front porch ~ not to mention the amazing vista from the rear of the house. Hot tub is included “as is,” newer windows, newer exterior siding, newer wiring and breaker panel, newer plumbing, and deep well with newer pump. When looking for the peace and tranquility of a lakefront lifestyle, this house has it ALL !!!
- MLS® #1343054
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod, Traditional
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Water Front, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Judith Mccravy
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address1120 Wilkins Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryNew Prospect
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 2:01pm CDT.