Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 High Laurel Way, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1343306
Home in Cliffs Valley Travelers Rest SC
Custom (Open Plan) home w/LONG RANGE MTN VIEWS close to Flat Rock and Hendersonville, NC and 25 min from Tryon Equistrian Center-SEE VIRTUAL TOUR for dollhouse view/floor plan. Just point and click to zoom into any view. Located on Panther Mountain/Cliffs Valley, with casually elegant decor on a 3.38 Acre lot. House is in SC. The main level floor plan featuring an open plan living, dining room and GOURMET kitchen area is the perfect place to entertain. An office is located on the main level, as well as the laundry room, powder room and master bedroom suite, for main level living. The lower level has two bedrooms with private bathrooms. The large media/recreation room has room for typical family furnishings, as well as a pool or game table. A lower level patio as well as upper level covered deck add to the amount of entertaining space and offer spectacular views of the mountains. An oversized two car garage accommodates a truck, with a 23’-4" depth. A storage room is also in the lower level. This luxurious mountain home offers a truly beautiful way of living, with cool summer temperatures and a convenient location. All membership levels available for purchase separately. The home has a full golf membership, which is not required to purchase, but recommended. The Cliffs Valley is only one of 7 Cliffs Communities, located between Asheville, NC and the Lake Keowee Area, SC. Enjoy championship golf, tennis, wellness centers, boating, hiking, etc, as well as dining options in all clubhouses, with a reciprocal membership. Buyer's agent to verify square footage. Furnishing package available under separate bill of sale. Use of amenities is based on purchasing a membership. This home also qualifies as a rental home, in the Cliffs Rental program, if buyer is looking for a part time or second home. The Foyer, Great Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Powder Room and Office has wood flooring, which consists of Select White Oak, random plank-3, 4, 5, 6”w. Kitchen Cabinets-Custom designed 42”h cabinets in solid alder, drawers- solid birch with roll out trays in most cabinets as well as pantry, tray storage above double ovens and trash pull-out. Extra storage cabinets under island. Appliances- A 6 burner commercial style gas stove top, separate double electric wall ovens,sink, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator are coordinated in stainless steel. Counter Tops-Kitchen counters are fabricated in 3cm solid granite. The master bedroom has a 3cm granite top over a hand painted vanity. The master bathroom has a large shower, oval whirlpool tub, two sinks. Each bathroom has a unique vanity. Quality carpet installed over upgraded padding in all bedrooms, allows maximum comfort and durability. Wood burning fireplace is pre-piped for gas conversion, on a remote control. A solid wood mantel is designed to match the open-plan kitchen cabinets and adorned with beautiful stone from floor to ceiling. Cathedral ceilings in Great room and Master bedroom. High quality floor tile coordinated to bathroom and laundry room decor. Wall and Ceilings are painted in an eggshell finish for an elegant appearance, as well as durability. HVAC Forced air/electric. Two units make separate zones with main level and lower level. An air filtration and humidifier system for the main level, 2 ea 80 gal hot water heaters. Exterior-Stone Accents, hardy board siding on main level, stucco on LL. Front Door-Garage Doors- 2 - 9’x8’ Tuscany style with arched glass. Roof-Elk Prestique 30 year shingles. Maintenance free Trex deck flooring. Agents-please see interior/exterior specifications in associate documents. Owner is a licensed SC real estate broker.
- MLS® #1343306
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, None, Private Roads, Dog Park, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Pat Rose
- Listing Office:Patricia Rose Associates
- Address1 High Laurel Way
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 1 High Laurel Way, Travelers Rest, SC (MLS® #1343306)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$679,000||$19,000 (2.72%)|
|Price Reduced (from $699,000)||$698,000||$1,000 (0.14%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 10:16am CST.