Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1145 Cherokee Road, Townville SC, 29689 MLS® #1343578
Home in Other Townville SC
Lake Hartwell Jewel! Wonderful Lake Hartwell Home with 3 Car Garage Apartment Situated on An Exceptional Lake Lot With Year Round Deep Water! What a delight! The rare combination of a gently sloping grass to the water's edge lot with very deep water; the sellers were still able to ski from the dock even during the drought! The awesome boat dock just can't be beat! Each of the two boat slips includes a boat lift and there are 3 PWC (jetski) lifts for the extra toys. Enjoy long, beautiful lake views and catch some rays on the full upper deck which has been upgraded to the trex style low maintenance decking. Power and water are supplied at the shoreline. The main home is spacious and perfect for quality family time. The living room provides a large area for relaxing with vaulted ceilings, built in bookshelves and fireplace. Quality glass doors and windows along the lakeside of the home allows you to enjoy the picturesque views. The design of the kitchen allows you to entertain guests and interact while you prepare dinner; the kitchen includes tiled flooring, upgraded and abundant cabinetry, large pantry and an adjacent dining area. The main level includes the private master suite with amazing lake views, and second bedroom with sliding doors to the lakeside deck and great views and a third bedroom along with a second full bath. A 400 square foot loft area is used as a bedroom which will sleep six but would also be a gorgeous spot for a home office or study. In the basement is a rec room with a pool table and wet bar plus a 4th bedroom (bunk room) set up to sleep 5 plus a full bathroom. The 3 car detached garage (approx 40x30) can house your boats and lake toys. The upstairs garage apartment is perfect for guests or teens and includes a living/dining area with wet bar, a bedroom plus a large full bathroom. An extensive remodeling was completed and overseen by local architect Ron Vanpelt. The alarm system was recently updated. A lawn sprinkler irrigation system is included. If you enjoy entertaining you will fall in love with the lakeside screen porch with towering ceilings and beautiful views of the lake. The lower patio is awesome for grilling. According to the sales tax estimator on the Anderson County Assessors site the estimate for property taxes as a full time residence would be $3500.99. This figure is an estimate and is not guaranteed. The square footage measurements are provided by the seller. The main home and loft are approximately 2631 sq ft. The finished basement area measures approx 887. The garage is approx 188.8.131.52 and the apartment approx 745 sq ft. The screen porch is approx 1375 sq ft. Don't miss the opportunity to own this wonderful Lake Hartwell home! Furnishings are negotiable.
- MLS® #1343578
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Water Front, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Tina Thomas-wilson
- Listing Office:The Agent Owned Realty
- Address1145 Cherokee Road
- Zip Code29689
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Intercom, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Dropped, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
Price Change History for 1145 Cherokee Road, Townville, SC (MLS® #1343578)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $649,000)||$600,000||$49,000 (7.55%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2017 at 1:31pm CDT.