Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1110 Phillips Road, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1343596
Home in None Anderson SC
Take yourself away to Europe to an estate tucked far away in the England countryside with ivy draped walls, wildflowers & garden paths leading to pristine resting spots. Suddenly your eyes fall upon a separate cottage tucked in the trees awaiting visiting guests and then you see your home, built with love & the the finest of materials & features. Enter under the trellis of ivy through the double front doors and envision the stained glass floor-to-ceiling dining window, the custom kitchen with a hammered copper farmhouse sink, a hand built wooden cathedral ceiling over the most amazing great room flanked by a wrap-around wood burning fireplace. Look out through the glass lined wall of french doors onto an equally amazing screened porch with the same cathedral ceilings. Around a corner you will find your master suite retreat....large bedroom with sitting area, huge master bath and private master laundry with a sauna. Around another corner is a 2nd bedroom with it's own private outdoor sitting area. Also on the first floor is a "dream" office with built ins. A few steps up the custom stairway is your "room in the trees". This room can be used for whatever your needs may be and literally feels like your sitting outdoors with the large windows overlooking the gorgeous landscaping. Head down to the basement for recreational fun to play a game of pool, tuck away guests in the either of the two bedrooms or just enjoy a room away. Stroll down to the lake and enjoy boating from your private covered dock. Remember I mentioned a private cottage? That's one that you are going to have to see for yourself. It's amazing. Every inch of this home was customly "reconstructed" only using the best of the best. If convenience is important to you, you are minutes to the hub of shopping in Anderson & I-85. If you deserve the best, CALL TODAY to schedule your private showing.
- MLS® #1343596
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing Agent:Dustin Kennedy
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Seneca
- Address1110 Phillips Road
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryNew Prospect
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 4:46am CST.