Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
251 Bertha Burns Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1343709
Home in None Inman SC
LAKEFRONT LIVING AT ITS BEST... Tucked in the coves on Lake Bowen off of Highway 11 you will find this 4BR/3BA tri-level home with 108 feet of water frontage. An updated kitchen features custom Cherry cabinets, SS Appliances, granite countertops and tiled backsplash, but don't spend all your time in their preparing meals. Come enjoy beautiful lake views and all the natural light that flows from the triple doors in the living/dining room. This space boosts of wood accent ceiling beams, hardwood floors, brick gas log fireplace and deck access that allows for entertaining ease of family and friends. Two bedrooms with fresh paint and a full bath complete the main level of the home. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with a wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and a private balcony to gaze at the lake or the stars at night. Also upstairs is a full bath with Jacuzzi/tub shower and access to the attic offering additional storage. Downstairs you will find a spacious den with dual access to the patio either through the sliding glass doors or side door. There is also a full bath, multipurpose room and laundry room with utility sink. WAIT....there's more... a detached 3 car garage also doubles as an in-law suite or private guest accommodations upstairs. In this unit you will find a kitchen/living room area, full bath, bedroom, laundry nook and a storage room that could easily be converted into an additional bedroom with its own private entrance. When and if you grow tired of the lake, come take a splash in the 16x32 inground pool, or just lounge around the patio soaking in the sun or taking in the lake views. Don't delay in making your appointment today to start enjoy year round enjoyment of living at the lake.
- MLS® #1343709
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingYard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesYard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Lake, Level, Sloped Gently, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing Agent:Lisa Cato
- Listing Office:Better Homes & Gardens Young &
- Address251 Bertha Burns Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Dropped
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryNew Prospect
Price Change History for 251 Bertha Burns Road, Inman, SC (MLS® #1343709)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 24th, 2017 at 12:31am CDT.