Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
245 Little Virginia Road, Fountain Inn SC, 29644 MLS® #1343757
Home in None Fountain Inn SC
Horse lover's dream! Approximately 7.46 acres, with main house, guest house (that could be used as a mother-in-law suite, man-cave, or possibly as a rental), 3 stall barn, and pond. Tucked away just minutes outside of downtown Fountain Inn. Enjoy peaceful country living with convenient access to shopping, dining, schools, and the interstate. Duality abounds at this property. Not only do you get country living with the conveniences of being in town, you get two houses with Laurens County taxes and Greenville County schools!! Enter the estate by coming down the long, private, tree lined driveway (Driveway is currently named Redskin Dr, but possibly could be renamed with the county if the new owner desires). The exterior of the main house features a rocking chair front porch and an enormous rear deck with swimming pool. Come inside to find tray and vaulted ceilings, newer carpet and hardwood floors. Gorgeous custom cabinets adorn the kitchen. Custom touches are everywhere in this home, including a spectacular pass-through stacked stone fireplace and cavernous den. 3 bedrooms on the main level with a large bonus room over the garage with a 4th bedroom. This property also has a guest house with kitchen and the third full bath ( approx. 500 sq ft. of the 3,100 square feet of living space is located in the guest house). It also has its own rocking chair front porch on the front and screened porch on the back. Don't forget about the horses. Also included is a 23'x36' 3 stall barn. Priced to sell at only 399 ,900. So, bring the horses. Bring the family. Bring your friends, but leave your cares behind and make this peaceful country estate your forever home today!
- MLS® #1343757
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-Above Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Front, Water View, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Sandra Palmer
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner Simpsonville
- Address245 Little Virginia Road
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Double Sided/See Through
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFountain Inn
Price Change History for 245 Little Virginia Road, Fountain Inn, SC (MLS® #1343757)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2017 at 12:46am CDT.