Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1029 W Highway 14, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1343997
Home in None Landrum SC
A PRIVATE PIECE OF PARADISE! This beautiful three bedroom, two full bath home is situated on 6.58 acres where you will find mature blueberry bushes, muscadine, Concord grape, and scuffanong vines, plus a fig tree. It truly feels like you are in your own paradise with the ambiance of the the pond (with bream and bass), pasture and outbuilding! The home is immaculate and waiting for you to call it home! Gorgeous hardwoods welcome you into the home and flow the majority of the main living areas. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with its abundance of cabinetry, built-in desk and the center island gives plenty of counter and work space. The kitchen flows into the dining room for seamless entertaining and features a designer chandelier and a beautiful view of the front yard. The living room is adorned with hardwood flooring, crown molding, a ceiling fan and overlooks the gorgeous view of the pond! The master bedroom boasts dual closets, VAULTED ceiling with a lighted ceiling fan, and beautiful laminate flooring. The master bathroom features a corner-set jetted tub, separate shower, and double vanity. The secondary bedrooms both have walk-in closets and share a centrally located hall bath with a granite topped vanity, shower, and tile flooring. The HUGE front porch overlooks the pond and the magnitude of the beauty of this property! You have a great country setting but within a short drive to dining and shopping and has a gorgeous mountain view!
- MLS® #1343997
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1995
- Garage CapacityNone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Leanne Carswell
- Listing Office:The Leanne Carswell Expert Re
- Address1029 W Highway 14
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Price Change History for 1029 W Highway 14, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1343997)
|Price Reduced||$229,900||$15,100 (6.16%)|
|Price Reduced||$245,000||$5,000 (2.00%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $275,000)||$250,000||$25,000 (9.09%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 5:31pm CST.