Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
114 Central Road, Central SC, 29630 MLS® #1344017
Home in None Central SC
NEW PRICE ON GORGEOUS ESTATE! Enter through the electric gate to this true estate including a 4 BR/4 BA home on 39.37 acres with 5 buildings close to Anderson, Greenville, Clemson and is a part of our Fine Homes Collection. The acreage is an income producing working farm where hay is grown on mostly flat land and could used for livestock, privacy and ATV’s. Four-wrong hand-made fencing surrounds the acreage. The custom-built home has stunning views of the acreage from nearly every room, hardwood floors throughout the main level, two fireplaces, two split system heat pumps, built-in bookcases, irrigation, intercom and security systems, and central vac. The main level includes an open floor plan living room, dining room and kitchen with the master suite at one end of the home, and another bedroom, full bath, laundry room and a three-car garage on the opposite side. Off the main level are a screened-in porch, a covered deck, and another open deck made of composite materials with a retractable awning. The kitchen has granite counter tops, two pull-out dishwashers, two convection ovens, a bar stool and breakfast area. The master suite has two lavatory sinks, a jetted tub, walk-in shower, water closet room and three walk-in closets. The lower level has a media room, kitchenette, two more bedrooms and baths, and a workshop. Off this level are two patios which open to the built-in pool and pergola sitting area overlooking the pasture. This fabulous property also includes a 1800 SF office building with a 3168 SF attached warehouse where an animal pharmacy company ran. It has five offices, two laboratories, a kitchenette, a fire-proof vault and lots of storage. Other buildings on the property include a 2880 SF metal hay barn, a 1750 SF 3-stall rubber matted horse barn, a 30x60 5 Bay Carport/Garage, a 33x47’ metal storage shed. There are places here for parking boats and RV’s, having horses or livestock, growing hay and running a business all at this wonderful homestead!
- MLS® #1344017
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:John Crosson
- Listing Office:The Agent Owned Realty
- Address114 Central Road
- Zip Code29630
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 114 Central Road, Central, SC (MLS® #1344017)
|Price Reduced||$899,900||$50,100 (5.27%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,350,000)||$950,000||$400,000 (29.63%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2018 at 4:46am CST.