Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 Norman Place, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1344059
Home in Stonebrook Farm Greenville SC
Exclusive luxury home on private wooded 1.2 acre lot in one of Greenville’s most prestigious gated communities is an absolute show stopper! A beautiful drive up the impressive front driveway flanked by brick walls, pavers, zelkova trees, and tons of outdoor lighting creates the perfect entry to this custom 4 bedrooms 4.5 bathroom home with no detail missed. 4 car split garages and brick wall lined paver parking pads complete the elegant courtyard entry. The large open foyer opens to a large formal dining room and an elegant office, both featuring heavy moulding and custom french doors with arched transom windows opening to wrought iron railing. Hardwood flooring throughout the main level gives this home a wonderful flow and leads to the dazzling great room with floor to ceiling stone fireplace and coffered ceiling. This room is perfect for entertaining and enjoying views of the back yard and outdoor living areas. The gourmet kitchen features custom cabinetry, granite countertops, professional grade appliances, a large island with ample bar seating. The kitchen opens to a beautiful keeping room with tons of natural lighting, another stone fireplace, coffered shiplap ceiling, and easy access to the custom, keypad entry climate controlled wine room. A huge laundry room with tons of cabinetry, tile countertops and flooring, a sink, and easy access to the cubby storage is right off the garage and is one of the design details that makes this home live as good as it looks. The large master bedroom on the main level has an impressive trey ceiling and overlooks the pristinely maintained back yard. His and hers walk-in closets lead to the spa-like master bathroom with oversized, jetted garden tub, granite double vanity and large tile shower with custom accents. Walk out the great room to the spacious, covered rear patio with stone fireplace and wrought iron railing to enjoy private views of the large level back yard surrounded by several acres of private wooded area with mature hardwoods. A huge stamped concrete patio with stone accent wall extends the outdoor living area. Upstairs, find three additional bedrooms with private full bathrooms, granite and marble vanity tops, tile flooring and shower walls, walk-in closets with built-in shelving, plantation shutters, and custom transom windows. Also, a large bonus/media room provides the perfect place for everyone to unwind. Easily access the neighborhood clubhouse, pool, playground, and tennis courts with a quick three minute walk down the street. No detail has been overlooked on this wonderful home.You can’t build it for this price and can’t find a lot like this one. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
- MLS® #1344059
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Milton Shockley
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address19 Norman Place
- SubdivisionStonebrook Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 19 Norman Place, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1344059)
|Price Reduced (from $1,059,000)||$999,900||$59,100 (5.58%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 6:31am CST.