Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1106 Stratford Court, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1344148
Home in None Easley SC
5.8 Acre Private Retreat in the Wren School District! Custom built, brick & stone, gorgeous One Level Home with a full basement! With over 4800 heated sq ft, this home has it all! 5BRs, 3 full & 3 half baths, featuring an open flowing floorplan with a double door entry foyer. A Beautiful Formal Dining Room with a 10 ft tray ceiling and Library or Study with awesome views. 9, 10 & 16 foot ceilings, gleaming hardwood & tile flooring, curved sheetrock corners, archways and custom moldings make this home simply exceptional! The Great Room has a wall of windows overlooking the outdoor living area, custom built-ins that surround the Fireplace with gas logs. The Gourmet Kitchen is so spacious with top of the line appliances including a smooth cooktop, wall oven, dw & microwave, custom built gorgeous cabinetry, granite counter tops, under counter lighting, plus a breakfast bar for families on the go. The Breakfast Room is incredible with a wall of built-ins that surround a Butler’s Pantry serving area and lots of windows & light! The walk in laundry room has ceramic tile flooring, sink, cabinet storage, and a hanging area. The Vaulted 18 x 19 Master Bedroom Suite on main level has access to the back covered patio, hardwood flooring & triple window. The exquisite Master Bath offers dual sinks, custom cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, tile flooring, an oversized tile shower, Jacuzzi tub & walk in closet. A separate Guest Suite is on the main level with HW flooring, a full bath with a furniture sink, tile flooring, tub/shower & pocket door to a walk in closet. Now to the lower level that feels like the main level! 9 ½ ft smooth ceilings and spacious rooms makes the lower level perfect for teenagers, mother-in-law or frequent guests. The Rec Room features a fireplace with mantle & built-ins, 3 Bedrooms, some with bead board accents & walk in closets, a jack-n-jill bath with access to main hall & a work out room with tray ceiling! So much great storage in an additional 625 sq ft for seasonal items & hunting gear. Back to the main level, don’t miss the attached 2 car garage and separate 14 x 27 One Car Garage with ½ bath designed for Boat Storage. 1106 Stratford Court is an address that is hard to duplicate on 5.8 acres in the Wren School District! Call for your private showing today.
- MLS® #1344148
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Level, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Cindy Miller
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address1106 Stratford Court
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Price Change History for 1106 Stratford Court, Easley, SC (MLS® #1344148)
|Price Reduced (from $675,000)||$610,000||$65,000 (9.63%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 12:16pm CDT.