Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1703 Old Pendleton Road, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1344193
Home in None Easley SC
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. This home has so much to offer and is just waiting for the next family to come in and make memories that will last forever. No expense was spared during the construction of this beautiful home. Located on 2 acres that provide you with the privacy you desire yet, you are only minutes from shopping, restaurants, and 15 minutes to Downtown Greenville in the much sought after Powdersville School District. The landscaping is top notch with a full in-ground irrigation system. The home has beautiful crown moldings, granite countertops, Brazilian Cherry hardwoods, and marble in the master bath with an oversized walk in closet. From the family room you walk into the gorgeous sun room that overlooks a very private back yard and opens up to an 11 X 28 composite deck that is also accessible from the kitchen. The kitchen has an abundance of cabinets with a walk in pantry and a breakfast area. From the two upstairs bedrooms you have access to a wraparound covered porch that beckons your rocking chairs to enjoy all the sounds of nature. From the upper deck you have a black wrought iron winding stair case that leads to the 11 X 53 patio where you can access the basement. This basement has unlimited possibilities from an in-law suite to a teenagers dream come true. It has a full kitchen, dining area, media room, craft/exercise room (which was used as a bedroom but doesn’t have a window) a full bath and a beautiful fireplace. The media room is wired for surround sound speakers and the tech room is accessible from outside of the room. The floor is elevated for easy viewing. From the media room and the craft/exercise room you have access to 332 square feet of dry storage space where you can have a nice wine cellar, a safe room or just use for storage. The open area was used as a rec room and a lovely sitting area in front of the fireplace. The basement is also accessible from upstairs in the family room and has access from the upstairs garage for a private entrance. The home has a full house generator, multiple HVAC units and a tank less, ready hot water heater. It has an intercom system that is throughout the home and the security system is owned. Just when you thought it could not get any better, to the right side of the property there is an oversized garage with 1643 +/- square feet. Perfect for your motor home, a shop or whatever your needs may be. There is a power source readily available on utility pole for motor home plug in. This garage has its own entrance with a concrete driveway and sidewalk. There are two garage doors one is 14 X 12 and the other is 8 X 10. The garage has power, windows and two outside entry doors, insulated and is on separate power bill from the home.
- MLS® #1344193
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5200-5399
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Pamela Fielder
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address1703 Old Pendleton Road
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete, Marble
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 1703 Old Pendleton Road, Easley, SC (MLS® #1344193)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $647,900)||$587,750||$60,150 (9.28%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 10:16pm CDT.