Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Bayshore Lane, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1344238
Home in Other Anderson SC
Can't find that perfect Lake Hartwell home that meets all your expectations in terms of location and lake access, along with having everything you expect in the house itself? We have a perfect solution for you here at 109 Bayshore Lane! Located just minutes off Clemson Boulevard, this house is zoned for North Pointe, McCants, and TL Hanna schools and is just a quick drive from I-85. A paved path leads to the covered slip in the shared community dock and only costs you $150 per year to maintain through the HOA. The home has a four sided brick exterior, highly sought after 3 garage attached garages, and a spacious fenced back yard. The screened porch and large bi-level deck add great outdoor living and entertaining spaces where you can enjoy a seasonal view of the lake. The interior has too many features to list - beautiful newer hardwood floors, granite countertops installed just last year, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and laundry room, formal dining room, office/study, huge master with full bath and access to the screened porch, finished basement with huge rec room, bedroom, and full bathroom. Additionally, the home is wired for an alarm system and for surround sound, has a central vacuum system, extensive crown mouldings, recessed lighting, french doors, and so much more. You simply cannot find all that this home has to offer, in this location, for this price unless you expand your search to include properties that are not waterfront! Here you have the best of both worlds -- there is not another home between this one and the Corps property, the slope is very gentle to the water, and the water is open, so you're not tucked in the back of a cove. Be sure to check out our full video tour for more aerial footage showing the proximity to the water.
- MLS® #1344238
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesSome Sidewalks, Water Access, Dock, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Lake, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Water Access, Deeded Boat Slip
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Parker Quigley
- Listing Office:Parker Quigley Properties, Llc
- Address109 Bayshore Lane
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Dropped, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryNorth Pointe
- HighT. L. Hanna
Price Change History for 109 Bayshore Lane, Anderson, SC (MLS® #1344238)
|Price Reduced (from $450,000)||$425,000||$25,000 (5.56%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 24th, 2017 at 6:16am CDT.