Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
664 Parkland Avenue, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1344583
Home in Other Inman SC
This amazing executive home was designed and built to enhance the amazing views of the lake and golf course. Located on and views of 9th and 18th tee box and also the #7 signature green on other side of the lake. Home has 4 bedrooms with master on main level with each bedroom having it’s own full bath. Two additional half baths for guests and convenience. Main level boasts spacious master bath with trey ceiling and private porch overlooking lake and golf course. Master bath has walk-in tiled shower and garden tub with tile floors. His and hers matching 5’ furniture style vanities with granite top. His and hers separate walk-in closets. Amazing 2-story great room with rock fireplace with built-ins on both sides. 19’ coffered ceiling and hardwood floors. Great room leads to large porch with amazing views of lake and golf course various golf holes. Custom kitchen with solid cherry cabinets. 5-burner gas stove with pot filler and double oven. This kitchen has tons of storage including walk-in pantry and has 2 bars for extra seating plus eat-in area. Keeping room located off kitchen perfect for family togetherness so can all be together with vaulted ceiling and rock wall. Butler’s pantry leads to formal dining room. Large tiled laundry with half bath and plenty of room for extra refrig or freezer. Separate study with coffered ceiling and French ? 2-story foyer with 6X8 mahogany front doors. Upper level has 3 bedrooms with full baths attached including walk-in closets. 2 of the bedrooms connect to 4’ x 20’ balcony overlooking the golf course and lake. 3rd bedroom has French doors leading to Juliet balcony. Upper hall balcony gives clear view of foyer, great room and golf course. There’s an upper level laundry area or can be storage if additional laundry space not needed. Also included in the upper level is a large bonus/recreation room currently stocked with ping pong tables, air hockey table and weight lifting equipment and craft area complete with 3 skylights for added light and storage closet. 3-car oversized garage with 16’ built-in workbench. This wonderful golf community is located very close to I-26 and minutes from Lake Bowen. There is award winning golf course, pool, tennis, restaurant, and much more.
- MLS® #1344583
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Golf, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Course, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Sharon Tootell
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address664 Parkland Avenue
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 664 Parkland Avenue, Inman, SC (MLS® #1344583)
|Price Reduced||$580,000||$15,000 (2.52%)|
|Price Reduced (from $620,000)||$595,000||$25,000 (4.03%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2018 at 4:16pm CST.